Thursday, April 19, 2012

I need your Help!

Hey my cute followers!  Today's post has nothing to do with cooking, except that if I win this I get to have a 1950's type food photo pin up shoot, which I am dying to get.  So if you have Facebook I'm wondering if you could do me a little favor and help me win.  I will post my pictures on my blog if I do!!  All I need you to do is click here to see my picture and then just press "Like" next to it to like the picture.  

I have some stiff competition so all the help I can get is going to great!  I think this would be a really fun shoot if I ever make my recipes into a cook book!  Thanks so much you Nummy Little readers!  I love you all!!

Love,
Jilly
aka-The Nummy Little Blog

1 comment:

  1. You are by far the most gorgeous of all those girls! I hope you win!

    ReplyDelete