Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving Stories

Hi everyone!  I hope you all had an amazing Thanksgiving!  Ours was great!  I had so much fun cooking, I think I could have done it twice!  The dinner turned out great, beautiful, and delicious.  It was wonderful spending time with my husband and family.  There is nothing better in this world then eating and spending time with the ones you love.

I want to hear all about your Thanksgiving stories though!  Your traditions, what you had to eat, even share some recipes if you want!  Here is a list of the things I made, and just a few pictures from off my phone of the dinner.  (I forgot to take a picture of the Turkey, but I will be making another one this week, so I'll show you what it looks like then! And I obviously didn't have my regular camera, we were working with an old cell phone hehehe)

Homemade Clover Rolls

Me, just cooking away

My homemade cranberry recipe that I made up that day.  It was a HIT!

Pumpkin Crunch cake...mmmmm.

The star of the party in my mind, the Candied Yams

Papa Kirk (my Dad) The Gravy Chef

I know it's not a Turkey, but man was it delicious!

And what the yams look like before the Marshmallows

No comments:

Post a Comment