This was an exciting day. To know that people are reading and enjoying my blog means so much to me. Every time I get a new "follower" I get more excited and it motivates me to keep coming up with fun fun recipes!
It was also a fantastic surprise that someone would choose me to win an award:
So according to the award rules, here's what I have to do next:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them (which is really the polite thing to do anyway!) So, THANK YOU Lindsay!!! Lindsay is so talented, so go check out her blog!
2. Share 7 facts about yourself. Oh boy...
- I'm a very proud woman and wife. I love my husband, and I find such joy in playing the roles of a woman because I know a lot of women that don't have that opportunity,
- I have created my own business called simply suds. We make eco friendly dishwasher and washer soap, along with an array of bath salts, lotions, and facial scrubs.
- I have been on the Oprah Winfrey Show 3 different times, and my last time was 2 weeks go.
- I am the youngest of 4 children and have the most amazing brother's and sister that have the most amazing nieces and nephews!
- I married into a family of 7 women. My husband is the only boy. I gained 7 sisters that I love so much, and am grateful to be a part of this family.
- If I could go back to school for anything it would be to be a Chef. Cooking is my passion and I would love to have a show on the Food Network channel.
- I'm currently working on my cookbook and also a book about my life. This should be interesting
3. Share the award with 6 newly discovered bloggers.
I chose 6 blogs from my list, some new (to me) and others that I
stalk read regularly. So go check them out! They are all so talented and have such great ideas! So here goes...
My 6 winners this week are:
1. Maryann and her blog Domestically Speaking. She is amazing and I love her new, and fresh ideas. I hope you enjoy!
2. A girl and a glue gun She is so creative and literally the things that this girl can do with a glue gun are amazing!
3. Jamie, Jennifer, and Jodie in Eighteen25. I love this blog because they have my taste in a lot of things. I made easter buckets for the past 2 years for my sweetheart and me, and I think it's a great alternative to the basket.
4. Lindsay at the Artsy-Fartsy Mama. I love her spunkiness that shines through on her blog. I have so much fun reading her little intricate details.
5. Crysta in The Homemaker in Heels. This girl has got it going on that's all I have to say!
6. Lindy in Itsy Bitsy Paper. She has some amazing ideas for Teachers, which I am all about. I can't wait to have children so I can spoil their teachers rotten!