Sunday, July 29, 2012

Strawberry and Cream Cheese Pie

 I have never made a Strawberry pie until last night.  I finally decided that I was going to tempt fate and try the recipe that I had come up with in my head.  I'm happy to say that it turned out AMAZING!  If you like creamy fruit pies, you will love this pie.

Ingredients
1 Pie Crust, baked and cooled
1 lb. Strawberries, sliced
1 pkg. Strawberry Danish Dessert
1 pkg. Cream Cheese
6-8oz. Sour Cream
2/3 cup Sugar

Directions
Make your Danish dessert according to pkg. instructions. Set aside to let cool while you cut your strawberries.  Mix the strawberries and danish dessert together.
In a mixing bowl, mix cream cheese, sour cream, and sugar together.
On the bottom of your cooled pie crust, layer 1/2 of the cream cheese mixture.  On top of the cream cheese mixture layer all your strawberry mixture.
Refrigerate to set up for 2 hours or more.  Enjoy!

1 comment: