Thursday, January 27, 2011

Key Lime Pie

Ingredients:

5 Egg yolks beaten
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1/2 C. Lime Juice
1 Graham Cracker Crust Unbaked

Directions:

I just made mine in a food processor. I put all the ingredients in and mixed it up until it was well combined and creamy. It doesn't turn out too green, so if you want it a green color mix in a little food coloring.

Bake at 375F for 15 minutes. Let cool completely.


Graham Cracker crust recipe:

1 1/2 C. crushed graham crackers
1/3 C. sugar
6 T. melted butter

Mix all ingredients and press into a 9in pie pan. If you use this with the Key Lime pie recipe, don't bake it. You just pour the creamy pie mixture directly into the crust and then bake the pie.

This is by far my most favorite Key Lime Pie recipe I have ever had! I love it! The crust is delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment