Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thick and Meaty Crock Pot Stew

 My MOST favorite cooking appliance

This is one of my husbands favorite winter meals.  It's so easy and delicious.  All you have to do is throw everything in together, set your crock pot, and forget it.  

Crock pot meals are my favorite dishes of all time because they are easy, delicious, and feed the entire family!

Ingredients:
1-2lb. Ground Mild Italian Sausage browned and drained
3 Russet Potatoes cut into chunks (3-4 potatoes)
2 bags of frozen veggies any kind you like
1 cup Beef Broth
1 onion diced
1 tsp. dried parsley
1 tsp. dried basil
1 tsp. dried oregano
salt and pepper to taste

Directions:
Okay, I have made this 2 ways.  I have browned the meat before and then dumped everything in, and I have also just added the meat raw and mixed everything together.  Then I let it sit in a greased crock pot on low for 6-8 hours or high for 4-6.  It turns out delicious!  By far one of the easiest and tastiest crock pot meals that I have made.

No comments:

Post a Comment