Monday, December 10, 2012

5 Minute Fudge

I love fudge, and when I say that I mean ALL fudge.  I go through so many different fudge recipes around the Holidays it's not even funny.  This one is tried, and true.  It's delicious, and easy, and if you break it up into little chunks and put in those Chinese take out boxes you can give them as neighbor gifts, because let's be honest; who doesn't LOVE fudge?!
Ingredients
1 bag Milk Chocolate Chips
1 bag Butterscotch Chips
1 Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 C. Walnuts
1 tsp. Vanilla

Directions
In a heavy bottom pot, dump everything in and place on the stove over medium heat.  Stir constantly until completely melted.  Pour into a pie pan, or a 9x9 baking dish.  Put in your fridge to harden, and then cut into bricks and give as gifts, or eat the whole thing yourself like I do.  :)  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment