Saturday, October 29, 2011

Peanut Butter, Oatmeal, and Chocolate Chip Cookies

I'm not a big cookie fan.  Now that being said, I make amazing cookies if I don't say so myself, but I just never get into eating, but I will tell you that any Oatmeal cookies I will gobble right up.  With that in mind, I was craving a cookie today and I needed something that I would eat.  I took my regular peanut butter and chocolate chip cookies and added some Oats, so that I would love them.  This is what came out, and the results are truly delicious!

Ingredients
1/2 cup Butter, softened
1 cup Sugar
1 egg
2 tsp. Vanilla
3/4 cup Peanut Butter
3/4 cup Flour
1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
1/4 tsp. Baking Powder
1/2 tsp. Salt
1 1/2 cup Oats
3/4 cup Milk Chocolate Chips





Directions
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees

Cream your butter, sugar, and vanilla together.  Add the egg.  Stir in the Peanut Butter until everything is looking smooth and creamy.

Combine all your dry ingredients in a separate bowl, whisk together to get light, and slowly add to mixture 1/2 cup at a time, until well incorporated. 

Mix in your Oats and then once those are mixed in well, add your chocolate chips and just mix until they're combined.

Grease a 9x13 cookie sheet and place a spoonful of the dough 12 times on the pan.  (I always place pastry paper down on my cookie sheet and spray it with pam before I place my cookies)

 Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.  Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. This is the same recipe I use all the time and I actually just made them into tarts; they are amazing and a family favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks absolutely amazing!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I noticed that the other day. Where did you get your recipe?! I was so excited to see that! My mom has used this exact same recipe since I was little. Your tarts looked amazing! As did your Hot Milk Cake, which is why I had to tell everyone about it! ;) And Thanks Dzoli! We loved this cookie growing up!

    ReplyDelete