Friday, July 1, 2011

Honey Butter

In my opinion Summer is the perfect time for scones.  Growing up the carnival would come into town the beginning of June and they always sold the most amazing scones that were lathered with Honey Butter.  I don't live in my hometown anymore, so I have had to start making my own scones, and honey butter.  I have to pat myself on the back because I think my Honey Butter recipe is so much better than the carnie's butter.  :)  So here is the delicious recipe!

Ingredients
1 C. Real Butter
2/3 C. Honey
3/4 C. Powdered Sugar

Directions
Let the butter sit on the counter and soften for about 20 minutes or 40 if it is frozen.
Place the butter in a mixing bowl and add the honey and powdered sugar.  Beat with an electric mixer for about 40 seconds or until everything is creamy looking and fluffy.  Serve on bread, scones, pancakes, or anything you like a little sweet butter taste to.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment